top of page
HD Brows Aftercare
- To keep your HD Brows looking salon perfect every day, proper care and maintenance are required.
- Follow your stylist's recommendations overleaf, and avoid tweezing in between appointments.
- Avoid the use of makeup and facial cleanser other than HD Brows products around the brow area for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of saunas, steam room and swimming pools for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days either side of treatment.
- It is advisable not to use any fake tanning products on the face for around 2 to 3 days either side of the treatment. if you do wish to use a fake tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discolouration of your tint.
- Remember your results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The makeup applied is not permanent and tint will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
- You must inform your HD Brows stylist immediately should you experience any prolonged swelling, itchy rash, bruising, skin grazing or cuts so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.
- Questions or concerns? Be honest with your stylist, feedback is always valued.
bottom of page